cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Compiling Actions
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 12:29:52 GMT
On 17.May.2001 -- 09:03 AM, Pablo Bendersky wrote:
> Hi !
> Yes, I did, and it didn't work.
> I tried a little more and discover a few things:
> I started to try using the sample HelloAction
> If I use it on the main sitemat, it works ok, but if I use it on my sub
> sitemay it doesn't. Is it a known issue ?

Hi,

I'm currently also looking into actions and have similar problems (I
posted yesterday to this list, well cocoon-dev, but it never
appeared). However, it looks like tomcat 4.0-b5 behaves better than
4.0-b3 e.g. there're no more ClassNotFound exceptions anymore. (This
is true also for subsitemaps).

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l