cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject [C1.8.2] need help with logicsheets !
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 15:58:04 GMT
I think this is not really related to the sendmail
logicsheet ... but more of general nature:

My XSP is working okay until I try to introduce some
extra logic (in my example, I am checking the
condition and if fullfilled wanting to insert an
additional node).

  <sendmail:send-mail>

<sendmail:smtphost>192.168.128.6</sendmail:smtphost>
    <sendmail:from>\"<xsp:expr>mobilFrom</xsp:expr>\"
&lt;<xsp:expr>emailFrom</xsp:expr>&gt;</sendmail:from>

<sendmail:to><xsp:expr>emailTo</xsp:expr></sendmail:to>
  <xsp:logic>
    if (mainTopic.startsWith("Finance"))
     {

<sendmail:bcc>Hurbert.Link@VIAGInterkom.de</sendmail:bcc>
     }
  </xsp:logic>

<sendmail:subject><xsp:expr>emailSubject</xsp:expr></sendmail:subject>

<sendmail:body><xsp:expr>emailText</xsp:expr></sendmail:body>
  </sendmail:send-mail>

If I disable the sendmail logicsheet, than I get the
XML structure as expected with the additional node.
If, on the other hand, I enable it, I miss compleately
the Java code fragment from the source file !!!

Could somebody please direct me where the problem is

Drasko

http://auctions.yahoo.com/