cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject [C2] XSP design questions
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 15:03:29 GMT
Hi all,

currently I'm thinking of an easy way to develop generators for some projects.
Therefore XSP seems to be the holy grail. :-)

I've had a deeper look into the 'webapp/docs/samples/forms/*.xsp' files coming
with cocoon2.
These files contains a mix of Java Source, XML tags for the resulting page and
XSP tags. Is this the way, in which the most of the Cocooniers develop
projects. Or is it only an example and all developers uses XSP taglibs and
such things.

IMHO I think the mix is not even the best choice for debugging or maintance.
Or am I wrong and the 'quality and flexibility syndrom' cumber my brain?

I'm very interested in all 'real world application' experiences for this
topic.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
	Steffen...