cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Atluri, Srilatha" <srilatha.atl...@transcore.com>
Subject dynamic generation of combination of xml and xsl
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 18:39:50 GMT
Hi

I am a Java Developer. I had installed cocoon1.8.2 in my system and
everything is running. I have two questions for you

1. Suppose say I have an xml doc and an xsl doc in my system. I want cocoon
to produce a pdf format taking that xml doc and dynamically looking for xsl
doc. For cocoon to do so , in which directory, I need to place my xml and
xsl and How do I achieve it?

2. Is cocoon capable of transfering an xml doc using xslt doc and direct
into different formats like e-mail,efax,browser,file other than HTML and
PDF?
If so, how do I do it?

I would appreciate if you respond to me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Srilatha.