cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Koehler <stefan.koeh...@interface-projects.de>
Subject Re: Document() function
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 09:36:45 GMT
Hi Christopher,

> Would some working sample code help? You can start with a working sample
> and make small changes until you have what you need.  Here's some stuff I
> made from my own working code.  It doesn't do much, but it works (at least
> in 1.8.2).

thank you very much for the example. Now I've found my mistake.
If you put the files in a subdirectory "subdir" and the sitemap looks like:
  <map:match pattern="test">
      <map:generate  src="subdir/test.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="subdir/test.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

then you have to write:

  select="document('subdir/extra.xml')/messages"

The path must obviously not be relative to the XSL-Stylesheet, like Christian
wrote, but to the context.

-Stefan