cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Parpart <cparp...@surakware.net> Hi all, how do I enable validation in Cocoon2. I know there has been an entry for the C1.8 in the cocoon.properties file. But where do I enable it in Cocoon2? And: How do I use XML Schema with my XML files. I know (hopefully) how to declare it in my [test].xml. But it has been ignored by Cocoon, so I think. I want to learn more about XML Schema, but before I can do that, I need to ensure, that it really works. Any suggestions? Thanks, Christian Parpart http://www.surakware.net
Subject [C2] XML Validation with XML Schema
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 19:33:17 GMT

Hi all,

how do I enable validation in Cocoon2.
 I know there has been an entry for the C1.8 in the cocoon.properties file.
 But where do I enable it in Cocoon2?
 And: How do I use XML Schema with my XML files.
 I know (hopefully) how to declare it in my [test].xml.
 But it has been ignored by Cocoon, so I think.
 I want to learn more about XML Schema, but before I can do that,
 I need to ensure, that it really works.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
 Christian Parpart