cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: cocoon1.8 shows russian text as ???? symbols in browser
Date Thu, 17 May 2001 07:00:41 GMT
> Hi!
>
> But where should I put
> response.setContentType("text/html;charset=windows-1251"); ?

At the beginning of your XSP page:
<xsp:page ...>
    <page>
        <xsp:logic>
            response.setContentType("text/html;charset=windows-1251");
        </xsp:logic>
    </page>
</xsp:page>

But, as I said before, it's not the best way of choosing the encoding. You'd
better try to add a new formatter with encoding to cocoon.properties.
Yesterday somebody posted an example.

Kot