cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Georg Schmitt" <apa...@georg-schmitt.de>
Subject Re: C2: fo2pdf Problem
Date Thu, 03 May 2001 11:28:00 GMT
Hello Sudhir

to get paramter you need:

namespace definition
          xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request"

and than you can get the parameter with
         <xsp-request:get-parameter name="myname" />

Georg
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sudhir muthal
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:28 PM
  Subject: Re: C2: fo2pdf Problem

  Hello Georg

  I dont know cocoon2 and dont understand wat u have written but I also have problem with
fop2pdf but is very elementary and I am using cocoon1.8.2 and you will definitely solve it.

  My problem is I am passing parameter sample.xml?myparam=myname and I want, xsl should accept
this param and process my sample.xml which will give the chapter of name "myname".

  Thanking in you anticipation

  Sudhir Muthal