cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Morris" <dmor...@plumcreek.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon on iSeries
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 21:57:40 GMT
Ingo,

IBM based this release on the alpha version.  They thought it would be out late last
year and decided to go with the alpha so that they could get Apache 2.0 out on V5R1.

David Morris

>>> hgomez@slib.fr 04/03/01 02:13AM >>>
>http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/software/http/
>
>Take the HTTP Server (powered by Apache) link. This will tell
>you everything you need  to know about Apache on iSeries.

Fine site, how could they have a Apache 2.0 since it's still
at apache in alpha-15 ?

BTW, where did you get the mod_jk ?