cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "David Morris" <dmor...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Cocoon on iSeries
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:11:34 GMT
Cocoon Listees,

I am attempting to install Cocoon on an iSeries (formerly AS/400) and am looking for pointers.

I read the installation guide and it looks like it should work.  This system is running Apache
2.0,
which is a reasonably stable.  I am also running Tomcat 3.2.1 with an undocumented IBM
version of mod_jk.

I would really appreciate any pointers, especially from anyone has configured a similar system.

Apache is relatively new on the iSeries, so that is where I could use the most help.  My guess

is that Cocoon should be easier to set up and get running than WebSphere, which I also have

running on this system. I also believe that this setup will have widespread appeal to other

iSeries sites.

Thanks,

David Morris