cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Padilla <f...@interdimensions.com>
Subject Re: page section links
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:40:39 GMT

you have to reorder the anchor and query string sections...

the anchor ( everything after the # ) is for the browser/client, so it
till keep it for itself, and send everything behind it to the server.

the query string ( everything after the ? ) is then interpreted by
the server as parameters...  but browser is not sending the query string
because it thinks that it's part of its anchor...

....../file.xml?param=value#section1

fern