cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [C2] PhpGenerator won't compile
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:37:39 GMT
1) Starting tonight, I'll have Gump compile xml-cocoon2 with phpservlet
support.  It currently compiles cleanly, hopefully this will keep it so.
I'll also once again be in a position to help out.

2) Once upon a time, the PhpGenerator had enough scaffolding to be able to
run outside of the scope of a servlet.  Later this became unnecessary.
Recently, it became potentially useful again.  I'm willing to add the code
back in, but first I'd like to ask whether or not this would be useful by
other generation/transformation/serialization components?

Here's a link to the old code:

http://xml.apache.org/websrc/cvsweb.cgi/xml-cocoon/src/org/apache/cocoon/generation/Attic/PhpGenerator.java?rev=1.1.2.3&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup&only_with_tag=xml-cocoon2

- Sam Ruby