cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott.Gabelh...@sybase.com
Subject Re: [C2]determine stylesheet in XSP
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:16:10 GMT

Donald,

when I change in my .xsp the

<xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">type="text/xhtml"</
xsl:processing-instruction>

I get the following error in my client browser.

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh
button, or try again later.

The system cannot locate the object specified.

Are we sure nothing else has to change in the xsp in order to generate xhtml back to the client
instead of html??

- Scott

Donald Ball <balld@webslingerZ.com> on 04/23/2001 01:50:49 PM

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org