cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fang Wei Jian" <wjf...@csis.hku.hk>
Subject pdf displayed abnormally in IE
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 04:30:15 GMT
Dear all,

I used an XSP to process user form input, then use XSL to transform the
intermediate XML file to pdf file. From the user's view, after he clicked
the submit button of the form, he will get a pdf file.

It is ok for netscape. However, it presents very strange behavior for IE.
IE does display a pdf file(I use "?dummy=test.pdf" trick), which looks
like:

null null

Dear null null:

Sinceerlly,

null null null

The places where "null" occurs should have some information.

Who else meet such problem. I am a green hand to cocoon.

Thanks

Fang