cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Brisbin" <bris...@ipa.net>
Subject integrating c2 and struts
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:21:56 GMT
I've been contemplating using struts as a framework for a new project and
wondered if it would be possible, in your opinion, to use a sitemap pipeline
to use the request or servlet generator to map, say '/whatEver' to gen up a
.jsp page of dynamic xml that would then be xslt'd into
html/wapml/xhtml/soontocomeml??

this method would, of course, not be limited to struts but to any app server
that could generate xml for you...

not interested in writing my own generator because i figure these guys
already written could do the trick (i hope ;-)...if not i'll use straight
xslt, but just really like c2...

thanks for the input!

Jon Brisbin
brisbin@ipa.net