cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject No Deserializer found..
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:08:30 GMT
I am using ApacheSoap to access a SOAP server running on .NET

String return types are no problem - but I now have to access a function
that returns an xsd:double. I get the following error:

No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding style
'http://schemas.microsoft.com/soap/encoding/clr/1.0
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
<<

Can someone send me a sample showing what I need to do? I have searched the
list and reckon I need something along the lines of :

    SOAPMappingRegistry smr = new SOAPMappingRegistry ();
    ParameterSerializer pd = new ParameterSerializer();

    smr.mapTypes (null,
             new QName ("http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/",
            "Parameter"), null, null, pd);

    DoubleDeserializer dd = new DoubleDeserializer ();
    smr.mapTypes (Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC, new QName("", "return"),
null,null, dd);
<<

But the above snippet does not work.

Here is the WSDL part:

- <message name="FooService.RequestInput">
  <part name="ProductName" type="xsd:string" />
  <part name="Number" type="xsd:int" />
  </message>
- <message name="FooService.RequestOutput">
  <part name="return" type="xsd:double" />
  </message>

Many thanks.

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]