cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony" <t...@employer.com.br>
Subject XSP bug
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 19:51:30 GMT

Hi there,

I don't know if this is the right place for this but I found what I think to
be a bug in XSP processor ( cocoon 1.8.2). ( maybe it has been found
already).

The "<xsp:logic>" XSP tag seems to be ignored by cocoon in a 2 leveled
logicsheet operation when in the 1 logicsheet, we have a tag of the 2
logic-sheet inside of a xsp:attribute.

Seems confuse ? Example:

Sequance:

a.xml
-----

<?xml-logicsheet href="myLogicSheet1.xsl"?>
<?xml-logicsheet href="myLogicSheet2.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<xsp:page ..namespace>
<page>
<myLogicSheet1:foo1/>
---

myLogicSheet1.xml
-----------------
<xsl:template match="myLogicSheet1:foo1">
<test>
	<xsp:attribute name="blabla">
		<myLogicSheet2:foo2/>
	</xsp:attribute>
</test>
</xsl:template>
--

myLogicSheet2.xml
-----------------

<!-- this will be ignored by the XSP processor-->
<xsp:logic>
..
</xsp:logic>

<!-- this will work -->