cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tony" <t...@employer.com.br>
Subject RE: Calling a logic-sheet using a parameter
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:43:35 GMT
Konstantin,

If you look at my pipline, my Translate.xsl logic-sheet is positionned after
XSP, thus I cannot but any java on it.
Thus Translate.xsl is purely XSLT and is used more as a Style-sheet than a
logic sheet. It has the following on it:

<xsl:template match="*[@lang]">
		<xsl:variable name="idText" select="node()"/>
		<xsl:variable name="idLang" select="@lang"/>
	<xsl:copy>
		<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/><!--copy of all attributes-->
		<xsl:value-of