cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stéphane Arzt <sa...@i-d.net>
Subject RE: getting whole POSTed datas
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:06:38 GMT
Thanks Ulrich,

I now this method but it doesn't work in my case because I don't have
parameters in my form.

I'm trying to use the Flash Example found at
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/interactivity/xml/xml.html

Flash has a form with 2 input areas (username, password) and build an XML
object called LOGIN with username and password as attributes.

The String it send is then <LOGIN username="foo" password="bar">

With the getParameterNames(), getParameter() and getParametersValues()
methods,

the result I have is
param,			value :
<LOGIN username=		"foo" password="bar">

or something like that !

It's why I'm trying to find another solution that works like the
getQueryString() method but for the POST method.

Sorry Ulrich but it's because I didn't found something helping me in the
JSDK docs that I ask it here, as Viktor told me to open a book. It's what
I've done but with no success :)

Thanks
Regards

Stef