cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Nock" <pn...@medicineplanet.com>
Subject RE: WAP - binary too large
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:17:04 GMT

cases we have that are close to the limits.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: RameshBabu R Muthuvel [mailto:rmrameshbabu@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 3:42 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: WAP - binary too large

Hi

I am developing a WAP application using Cocoon 1.8.2 with TC 3.2.1, Apache
1.3.12 under windows NT.

My application runs as follows

JSP --> XML + XSL -----> WML

I get the following error in my UP.simulator.

"Compiled WAP binary is too large by XXX bytes".

My question is :
1) What is the maximum binary permissible for a WAP simulator (or inturn the
actual phone) to display the transformed XML page?

2) (I think the problem is simple) if I know the value of question (1), how
to incorporate the same in my XSL sheet?

Have anyone faced this problem. Please reply in detail.

Thanks in advance

regards

Ramesh
rmrameshbabu@hotmail.com