cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yann Camenen <Ya...@Symtrax.com>
Subject RE: function reference?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:32:06 GMT
Hello,

These are XPath functions and expressions. You will find additional
information about those in about any XSLT book or tutorial. Also, I find
Mulberry's XSLT and XPATH Quick Reference very useful.

See http://www.mulberrytech.com/quickref/

Regards,
Yann Camenen

-----Original Message-----
From: Arne Borkowski (borko.net) [mailto:arne@borko.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2001 2:53 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: function reference?

Hi Matt,

sorry for beeing not too specific :-(

Here's an example I am playing around with:

<xsl:template match="css-file">
 <xsl:variable name="css" select="."/>
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/{$css}" type="text/css"/>
</xsl:template>

I know this is not a function call, however there are functions
like {concat(str1, str2)}. These functions - used in XSL stylesheets -
are what I am curious about ...

Regards, Arne