cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tait, Allen" <at...@IDEXX.com>
Subject Internationalization
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:36:11 GMT
I am developing an International customer service resource on the web using
the Cocoon publishing system.  Our customer service help documents,
currently Word docs, will be converted to XML docs.  There will be an XSL
doc to translate them to HTML.  It seems like the best solution for
Internationalization is to create a XML doc for each language.  Then they
could all use the same XSL translation.  How is this specified in the XML
and or XSL docs so requests are directed to the correct XML doc based on the
language chosen in the user's browser?