cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Giacomo Pati <giac...@apache.org>
Subject Re: starting cocoon2 from command line
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:03:21 GMT
Quoting Jörg Heinicke <jheinicke@virbus.de>:

> Thx, but I reached already the same with an ant-task:
>
> build.xml:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> <project default="c2commandline" basedir=".">
>
>     <target name="c2commandline">
>         <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main">
>             <classpath path="${classpath}">
>                 <fileset
> dir="/usr/local/Cocoon2/xml-cocoon.2001_04_06/lib">
>                     <include name="**/*.jar"/>
>                 </fileset>
>             </classpath>
>         </java>
>     </target>
>
> </project>
>
> Your run.sh seems to be the easier way, but what my question was: what
> are
> all the possible parameters and so on? How to specify all the XMLs and
> XSLs
> to get my HTML-output? And for these questions I wanted to know about
> something like a documentation.

The documentation is the sitemap. C2 from commandline will generate the site
described with your sitemap depending on your initial request URI by crawling
every link it find in the initial page and all sub pages. If you execute the
run.sh script all available arguments will be presented by that script.

Giacomo