cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject Re: [C2] PhpGenerator won't compile
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:14:53 GMT
On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:06:24 EDT, Berin Loritsch wrote:

>Due to recent changes in the Cocoon Environment classes (e.g. Response,
>Request, etc.), the PhpGenerator will no longer compile.  The reason?
>You cannot cast a Request or Response to an HttpServletRequest or
>HttpServletResponse.

Hmmm ... Is there any way to get an HttpServletRequest/Response
objects from the Cocoon Environment classes??

The reason I ask is that I have a number of XSP's which talk to
a pre-existing servlet outside the cocoon2 environment which
does some very simplistic single-signon stuff.  The single-signon
servlet does LDAP authentication and redirects back to the
proper URL.  The single-signon servlet is passed both the
HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse objects.

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"