cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject RE: [C1] ESQL Stored procedures for JP and Donald
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:13:09 GMT

Sorry. its beena long day and I want to go home.

THIS SHOULD READ
Amended to produce this.

CallableStatement cstmt = con.prepareCall("{call mySProc(?,?,?)}");
ResultSet resultset = cstmt.executeQuery();
ResultSetMetaData resultset_metadata = resultset.getMetaData();

Notice to recipient:
This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission,
and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or adviced contained in this
internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by
Bank of America.

Both Bank of America, N.A and Banc of America Securities Limited are
regulated by The Securities and Futures Authority.