cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject RE: esql:results
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:19:53 GMT
Dear M,
These examples refer to column names that you know about.
My question is regarding column names that you don't know about.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Siemaszko [mailto:michals@panix.com]
Sent: 18 April 2001 14:15
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: esql:results

Hmm.. Call me enlightened, but I found out looking at examples and
documentation that comes with a piece of software (and Cocoon has it),
helps one get through the phase of dumb asking for advice for the simplest
things..
In other words, Dear Mukesh, I suggest you take a look at, in this case,
the example of ESQL that accompanies Cocoon distribution. It will be like
magic, man!

M.