cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject RE: esql:results
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:14:22 GMT
Hi Donald,
I've tried this but all I get back are the row values.
All I want to do is create a simple table with column names and their
values.

- Mukesh

Here is my xml doc -->
	<page>
		<esql:connection>
			<esql:pool>fund_test</esql:pool>
			<esql:execute-query>
				<esql:query><xsp:expr>select * from
currency</xsp:expr></esql:query>
				     <header>info</header>
					<esql:results>
                          <esql:row-results>
                                 <row>
                                     <field1>
                                           <esql:get-columns/>
                                     </field1>
                                 </row>

                          </esql:row-results>
					<footer>footer info</footer>
				</esql:results>
			</esql:execute-query>
		</esql:connection>
	</page>

AND my xsl sheet ---->

 <xsl:template match="page">
   <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/html"</xsl:processing-instruction>
 <xsl:value-of select="header"/>
         <xsl:for-each select="row">
select="field1"/></tt></td>
        </xsl:for-each>