cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject RE: make use of mime types - cocoon 1.8.2 (IAS4.1.1)
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 13:52:19 GMT
Robin,

Thanks - that works a treat.

Mukesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Green [mailto:greenrd@hotmail.com]
Sent: 05 April 2001 18:52
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Cc: Jethwa, Mukesh
Subject: Re: make use of mime types - cocoon 1.8.2 (IAS4.1.1)

mukesh.jethwa@bankofamerica.com wrote:
>I want to be able to use a relevant stylesheet based on the a users
>preference of output.

Look in the FAQ.

Notice to recipient:
This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission,
and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or adviced contained in this
internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by
Bank of America.

Both Bank of America, N.A and Banc of America Securities Limited are
regulated by The Securities and Futures Authority.