cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject RE: re:look in the code which i am sending
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 13:33:40 GMT
Hello Sumit,

I too get the same behaviour with my content that I retrieve from a
database.

I have created a esql-main.xml document which uses a stylesheet called
style-chooser.xsl (like time111.xsl) in your example.  This then
uses stylesheets esql-excel.xsl , esql-html.xsl or esql-xml.xsl based on the
'format' value.

The correct stylesheet is used but the content is not there.  Any Ideas ?

Mukesh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandeep N Kundu [mailto:c0kusa@geogr.uni-jena.de]
Sent: 06 April 2001 11:15
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: re:look in the code which i am sending

Hi Sumit,

I am using Cocoon 1.8.2 with apache and jserv.

I tried your examples but the HTML option yeilds the HTML with the text

"To the best of my knowledge, it's now Fri Apr 06 12:09:03 CEST 2001 " only
and nothing more whereas the XML option provides
the following output

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
 <http://silke.geogr.uni-jena.de/www/sumit/time1.xml?name=&age=&format=2#> -
<example>
  <tit>To the best of my knowledge, it's now Fri Apr 06 12:14:00 CEST
2001</tit>
  </example>

Could you please suggest what could be wrong and where

Sandeep