cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mukesh.jet...@bankofamerica.com
Subject make use of mime types - cocoon 1.8.2 (IAS4.1.1)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 17:32:12 GMT

I want to be able to use a relevant stylesheet based on the a users
preference of output.
This may be tab delimited(for excel), or html or pdf etc. How can I do this.
I've tried various things with no joy.

Things I've tried-->

in the XML side
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="esql.xsl"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="esql2.xsl" mime=EXCEL?>

OR in XSL wher mime is set as a variable
    <xsl:if test="($mime)='excel'">
        <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="application/msexcel"</xsl:processing-instruction>
    </xsl:if>
    <xsl:if test="($mime)='html'">
        <xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/html"</xsl:processing-instruction>
   </xsl:if>

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Mukesh

Notice to recipient:
This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient of the transmission,
and may be a communication privileged by law. If you received this e-mail in
error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.

When addressed to our clients any opinions or adviced contained in this
internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by
Bank of America.

Both Bank of America, N.A and Banc of America Securities Limited are
regulated by The Securities and Futures Authority.