cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "JP Moresmau" ...@dol.ie>
Subject WMLC serializer
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 21:53:59 GMT
I have written a WMLC compiler (to compile WAP wml files into bytecode). I
have ported it to a Cocoon 2 serializer. This can be handy for people
developing in WAP and that don't want to rely on their users' gateway to
compile their pages, or for performance reasons (since in my experience WAP
gateways are not always the best tuned machines...). Is that of interest to
anybody?
Anyway, maybe it could be listed under the 3rd party contributions. I
stress, it's for Cocoon 2. The url to download the jar (that includes a
readme.txr) is

http://gofree.indigo.ie/~jpmor/code/jars/wmlcserializer.jar

Of course, critics, suggestions and bug reports are welcome!!

JP

JP Moresmau
http://frenchstud.io