cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject [C2] getting the query string in a pipeline
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:21:29 GMT
People,

I have a made a pipeline like this:

    <map:match pattern="dettagli-centro.html">
      <map:aggregate element="page">
        <map:part src="menu/centri" element="menu"/>
        <map:part src="dettagli-centro.xsp" element="content"/>
      </map:aggregate>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/cdoc.xsl"/>
      <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>

    <map:match pattern="*.xsp">
     <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/{1}.xsp"/>
     <map:serialize/>
    </map:match>

What I would like to do is to request a URL like:

	http://localhost/cocoon/dettagli-centro.html?q=something

and have the query string "q=something" passed down to my XSP page
(dettagli-centro.xsp) so that I can access the value of "q" using
<xsp-request:get-parameter>.

Shouldn't be too difficult, but I can't seem to find the correct syntax
to do it.

	Please help,

				Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it