cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Marcellini <amarc...@tiscalinet.it>
Subject Embedded JavaScript parser by Cocoon
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:42:10 GMT
Hi all,
I'm encountering a strange problem embedding a javascript toolbar
into a html page build from different html pieces included as entities.
At last i tried to use the same HTML File:
1) server directly to the browser
2) parsed from Cocoon as a XML Document
The result is this:
on all the platforms (X11, Win32, MacOS) netscape4.7 the toolbar with
the popups menus
both pages work perfectly
Explorer5 works perfectly on all the paltforms (Win32 and MacOS) the
html page, but the html
page server by cocoon don't works in Explorer5 on MacOS ...
What's happen?

I'm using Cocoon1.8.2 on a Unix system (RedHat7) apache and tomcat321
Here I attach few files so you can try this strange behaviour...
The 2 file are pippo.xml and pippo.htm

Thank's & bye
        Alessandro