cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: new live site!
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:40:43 GMT
Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:

> Nice site!
>

> Could you please share some of your ideas?
>
> Do you use Macromedia Generator for Flash presentation? How do you use
> XML with Flash? I am not familiar very much with Macromedia technologies
> but it's interesting how Cocoon and Flash are combined.
  Macromedia Flash has action script object (similar to java script)
which permits load XML content directly by an url and traverse it with
DOM syntax.
  Look at the Macromedia Flash help for the XML objbects and their
methods like load(url), getFirstChild, and so on.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/