cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rajku...@orionsci.com (Rajkumar, Joseph)
Subject Raw xml output for debugging
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:48:33 GMT
Hi Folks

    I have apache+Tomcat+Cocoon working nicely on a Sun Solaris.
When I use the URL http://localhost:portnum/abc.xml I get the
xml file nicely translated using the abc.xsl and displaying what I
expect.
I want to add a debug feature so that when I use the URL
http://localhost:portnum/abc.xml?debug=true then I would like to see
the "abc.xml" file show up "unprocessed" so that I can look and find out

any problems in the "abc.xml" file.

   Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can do this. I know how
to pass in a "param" to the xsl, but then how do I make sure that the
entire
"abc.xml" file is displayed unprocessed.

Thanks
Joseph Rajkumar