cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Claude Warren <cla...@histio.org>
Subject Re: Form processing (was: 4 New Classes)
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:40:32 GMT
Piroumian, Konstantin wrote:<br>
wrap="">Hi all!<br><br>The question about form processing raises from time
to time and as I see<br>everybody has his own solution which is more or less fits his
needs, but<br>generally, everybody do same things, such as: form generation, data<br>validation,
am not sure that anybody will give up his own work and work on a common<br>framework
for form handling, but it would be useful to work in collaboration<br>and come to some
standart way of form description meta-language (maybe use<br>XForms syntax or SchemoX
or something else), workflow framework (maybe only<br>for C2, based on actions), provide
some samples of usage, develope common<br>validation mechanisms (client-side,  data
sharing ideas can make somebody's life easier!
.</pre>
I'm willing to look at whatever anyone else has developed.&nbsp; I have also sent
my code to anyone who has asked.&nbsp; I think that a standard method for processing
forms is needed.<br>
check that your question has not already been answered in the<br>FAQ before posting.