cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "peter.gershkovich" <peter.gershkov...@yale.edu>
Subject Re: 64K barrier revisited
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 18:01:40 GMT
I tried another workaround by importing the same document and placing it
into a variable:

<xsl:variable name="doc" select="document($path-param)"/>

all elements are accessed via
<xsl:apply-templates select="$doc/element"/>

The process is: XML --> XSP --> XSL(import doc) --> Output

So I have XSP processing what is necessary to handle dynamically and
than import static content from the file.
Performance is fine so far.

Please correct me if my approach is flawed or has potential limitations.
Peter