cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [C2]: Problem with esql after code refresh
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:09:15 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Morrison, John wrote:
>
> > I've just refreshed my C2 source and I've got some broken pages with esql...
>
> fyi, i haven't changed anything in the esql logicsheet - from the looks of
> it, it seems like the avalon datasource stuff is trying to open the
> connection on your behalf, although you haven't asked for connection
> pooling so i can't fathom why that's occuring... maybe berin has an idea.

If there are any DataSources specified in Cocoon.xconf, they will be loaded
at init time.

There was an issue this morning due to some code conflict in Avalon and the
configure() method of the DefaultComponentSelector had reverted to an older
version.  This has since been remedied, so I suggest getting a fresh version
now.