cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: getting whole POSTed datas
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:36:13 GMT
St├ęphane Arzt wrote:

> the result I have is
> param,                  value :
> <LOGIN username=                "foo" password="bar">
>
> or something like that !
>
> It's why I'm trying to find another solution that works like the
> getQueryString() method but for the POST method.

Then there's something wrong with Flash, if it doesn't send the
parameters as username=foo&password=bar, then obviously the JSDK methods
can't work. You should try to do this with an HTML form and get that to
work first. Then you'll know why the Flash thing doesn't work.

In any event this has nothing to do with Cocoon.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung