cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "peter.gershkovich" <peter.gershkov...@yale.edu>
Subject xsp-variables-parameters
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:11:22 GMT

I need to get the name of the file abc.xml dynamically in xsp.
I am trying to do that via a template called "filename".

Is there a way to send a parameter <xsp:expr>source</xsp:expr> to that
template.
( String source = request.getRequestURI();)
Or is it possible to assign it to a variable and then pass to the
template (shown below).

Please help. I am trying to solve this ... problem on my own for quite a
while.

<xsl:variable name="uri-location">
<xsp:expr>source</xsp:expr>
</xsl:variable>
<!-- the above assigned a word source to the variable -->
        <xsl:call-template name="filename">
         <xsl:with-param name="x" select="$uri-location"/>
               </xsl:call-template>

Peter