cocoon-users mailing list archives

From simone cecchini <sim...@kiosco.org>
Subject Re: urgent fp taglib problems
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:40:58 GMT
dear anders,
which examples are you referring to? the examples that come with the 1.8.2 dist doesn't do
that the way you do, neither the ones that came with a couple-of-weeks-ago cvs dist.
in those examples, the file index.xml is being edited through the forms in the 'form' dir.
are you sure you have put the correct prolog

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:fp="http://apache.org/cocoon/XSP/FP/1.0"
language="java">

bye,