cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject [C2] Debugging taglibs
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:08:59 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering how others debug their taglib xsl's?

While stylesheet debugging is relativly straight forward, the
transformation process of xsp's with their xsl's to a .java is opaque
to me. I have no idea how I could trace what's going on here.

I have tried to use IBM's XSLEditor or XSLTracer by IDOOX to no avail
:-( XSLEditor chokes on xsp.xsl and seems to allow only one xsl at a
time and XSLTracer punkes on me as well :-(

Any ideas?

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l