cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lauri Jutila <la...@jutila.net>
Subject Howto Cocoon+MySQL?
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:17:43 GMT

Hello there,

I'm relatively new to XML/Cocoon world and I'm running a (working)
installation of Apache+Tomcat and Cocoon 1.8.2. Now that I've created
mandatory "Hello World" xml pages and other testings, I'm trying to get
Cocoon to fetch data from MySQL database.

I tried to load samples/esql.xml (after modifying the file for right
configuration) but it returns a page telling:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading driver:
org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

I guess the problem is that it cannot find the driver. Where it should
be put? I have tried putting it to /<path-to-tomcat>/lib and
/<path-to-cocoon/WEB-INF/lib but no success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

--
Lauri Jutila