cocoon-users mailing list archives

From King-Tak CHOW <ck...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pure XML file access.
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:26:38 GMT
I'm using apache and tomcat server, and installed
cocoon 1.8.2. The example of the cocoon works fine.
However, when I try to access XML file that is under
the document root directory of apache, I got the file
not find error. I then put the XML file under the
cocoon installation directory, and I can access then.

So my problem is: How to configure my apache and
tomcat server so that I can access XML files that is
under the document root directory.

Thanks in advance.

Tak

http://auctions.yahoo.com/