cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frans Thamura <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: producer
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:38:03 GMT
Your problem is never happen in my server,

try to put your class in your WEB-INF, strange yah,
you cannot put out side WEB-INF/classes

tell me if my solution is not working..

Frans

--- GaŽl_Oberson <goberson@swissonline.ch> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm a swiss computer scientist and computer science
> engineering student, I',
> new to this list,  and I need your help.
>
> I've written a cocoon producer that generates xml
> from a mySql database. I
> work with Forte for java, I don't have compilation
> problems(JDK 1.3), All's
> right.
>
> The problem is that cocoon gives me an exception:
>
> Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
> outlife.dbaccess.DBRead.SearchEngine: class is not
> found
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:114)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java:80)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFactory.init(ProducerFactory.java:72)

http://auctions.yahoo.com/