cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolai P Guba <...@frontwire.com>
Subject Re: how to debug in cocoon
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:26:26 GMT

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 08:13:07 Frans Thamura wrote:
> I try to used system.out.println in every area that I
> want to debug. I use tomcat.
>
> The System.out.println will print the message to the
> console of tomcat.

Hmmm, this sounds rather work-intensive.  Couldn't one do this via XML?
Might make for an interesting feature.  Set a variable, then all debuging
output gets
displayed (syslog or console).  Turn it off an the stuff runs clean.

--
  Nicolai P Guba                          Frontwire Ltd
  Product Director                        Chelsea Reach, 79-89 Lots Road