cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sungjin Chun <ni...@linuxone.co.kr>
Subject Re: Cocoon samples, XSL not found
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 01:48:58 GMT
You should add cocoon.jar and related classes to the
classpath before cocoon loading. I do this by making
symbolic links to the jre/lib/ext directory.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Moursli Nabil <prestdep@cite-sciences.fr>
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:16:28 +0200
  Subject: Cocoon samples, XSL not found

  Hi all,

  I checked all over the old mailling list and FAQ, and I couldn't find an
  awnser to my question.

  I'm having Apache 1.3.14 + Tomcat 3.2.1 running. I added cocoon 1.1 as a
  context to Tomcat and gived all the libs
  cocoon needs to work. And It does work! /Cocoon.xml awnser very well. But!

  But! I can't make the samples run without making a change to the path for
  the XSL file:

  <?xml-stylesheet
  href="c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\samples\index.xsl"
  type="text/xsl"?>.

  otherwise I get this error:

  org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
  stylesheet to document:  error reading index.xsl: index.xsl (File not
  found!)
   at
  org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.getStylesheet(XSLTProcessor.j
  ava:178)
   at
  org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:10
  1)
   at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
   at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
   at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
   at
  7)
   at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
   at
  onnectionHandler.java:210)
   at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
  Compiled Code)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
  Compiled Code)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

  My context is defined this way:

  <web-app>
   <servlet>
    <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
     <param-name>properties</param-name>

  <param-value>C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF/cocoon.propertie
  s</param-value>
    </init-param>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>
  </web-app>

  If anyone could help me with this! Thx in advance.

  Moursli Nabil
  CMG Paris.

  ---
  Les continents derivent ... peinards