cocoon-users mailing list archives

From mohamed ramzy <m_ra...@yahoo.com>
Subject to Mr paint007
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:33:02 GMT
Mr Paint007

thanks for your reply, i'd like to say that your code
is some how very trivial (sorry for that) as well i
got this idea before i send the question, i want the
flow to happen without special request for the URL.

My question, if you understood it well, is purely
XML/XSL question not about cooking...

thanks for ur time

http://swift.mc.duke.edu/cocoon_docs/faqs.html#faq-xsllists).

=====