cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carl Mace" <mcai8...@ist4.co.umist.ac.uk>
Subject adding parameters to a producer
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2001 21:58:32 GMT

What I am trying to do is call a producer from a link.  But this link needs to have
a couple of parameters in it.e.g

data.xml?producer=myproducer&param1=1&param2=2

but when I have this inside my xml or xsl file it throws an error

The reference to entity "param1" must end
with the ';' delimiter

out that it is the & character. Is there any way that I can have the

Rgrds

<nofill>