cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sungjin Chun <ni...@linuxone.co.kr>
Subject [Q] Why should I add cocoon.jar and related jar files to the system CLASSPATH?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2001 06:26:56 GMT
Hi!

I think this is related to the resource loading problem which
I cannot find solution. I should have to add cocoon.jar and
all required jar files to the system CLASSPATH to run cocoon
cocoon. Why does the servlet container not perform this for me?
If I did not do this, I have "cannot load xxx.xsl" like error page.
I've tested orion app server, enhydra, and resin but they all have
this problem. Does this related to cocoon itself?

Thanks in advance.